Pakistan Is Offering Scholarships For Afghani Student
Pakistan Government is offering a scholarship for Afghani youth for their capacity building by giving them capacitive to education to 4500 scholars in different fields. This field includes Medicine, Engineering, agriculture, management, Computer Science, etc. This scholarship will also cover the living allowance, Book allowance, hostel dues, and university tuition fee.
Levels of Scholarship
- Undergraduate Levels
- 2:Graduate Levels[MS-M.Phil]
- 3:PhD Level
Reasons for this Scholarship
- This scholarship will help Afgan Students to get Quality Education.
- This scholarship will help to establish a professional linkage between the institutions of the two Countries.
- This scholarship will help people to develop contacts with each other.
- This will allow Pakistani universities to attract students from the neighboring country for Quality Education.
To apply for this scholarship Applicants must fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria.
- Applicants Should have completed 12 years of education.
- The age limit is 17-23 years before the closing date of this scholarship
- Minimum marks should be 75%-60% as per IBCC equivalence.
- Medical and Engineering students must fulfill PM&DC and PEC admission criteria of 65% and 60%.
- The age limit should be 35 years for non-faculty members and 40 years for faculty members.
- Candidates must have completed 16 years of education.
- A minimum 2.5 CGPA should be or equivalent to 4.0 is required for a Master’s degree.
- The age limit is 35 years for non-faculty and 40 years for faculty members.
- Candidates must have completed their education 18 years [MS/MPhil]
- A minimum 3.0 CGPA is required out of 4.0
Conditions to Apply
- Candidates are required to fill in the information through the online application process. Requests for amendment will not be entertained after submission of the online application.
- A candidate who is an Awardee is not allowed to hold any scholarship during the fellowship period of his/her duty.
- The candidates already having any other scholarship could not apply.
- The minimum age limit for undergraduates should be 23 years.
- Candidates should have completed their 12th-year exam in 2018.
- The merit list will be based on the information provided by the candidates online, later on, if any information is found to be untrue or wrong the application process of the candidate will be Terminated.
Where can Candidates Apply?
Candidates can apply online at
The announcement of the last date of online submission will be announced later.