How To Secure your Chat on WhatsApp?
Recently WhatsApp introduced a new feature of “Chat Lock” In this feature, You can apply a lock to your personal chat. You can apply any kind of lock whether a passcode, a password, a fingerprint, or a face ID. This feature provides full security to your chats and messages you can still receive a call from that chat but no one can see your text until you unlock that feature.
Here’s How you can use that Feature in your WhatsApp
- Go to your Whatsapp chat if you want to put a lock on
- Click on that chat’s contact view
- Slide down to the contact info and you will find the chat lock
- Click on the chat lock
- After clicking on chat lock set your password or fingerprint to lock that chat
- Now check if the chat is locked or not
- Note: This feature will not work if your WhatsApp is connected to other devices and currently, this feature is not on WhatsApp Business