Scholarship In Switzerland For Pakistan 2024-25
In the upcoming academic year 2024-25, Switzerland announced scholarships for Pakistani Students. The Swiss Government, in conjunction with the Higher Education Commission, is seeking to foster international academic collaborations and research partnerships. Every year, the Swiss Confederation awards the Excellence Scholarship, inviting scholars and researchers from over 180 countries to study and research in Switzerland.
Detail of the Scholarships For Pakistani Students
Switzerland is announcing the scholarship for Pakistani Students. These Scholarships will be available to postgraduate researchers in different fields. This program welcomes candidates to research or to do advanced studies in doctoral or post-doctoral programs in Switzerland.
Aim of this Scholarship
Aspiring foreign researchers and artists with bachelor’s degrees as well as master’s and doctoral degrees are encouraged to apply for this Scholarship. Scholarship recipients are selected by the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS).
Eligibility Criteria For Pakistani Students
- Candidates with a Master’s degree equivalent by July 31, 2024 (except ETH Zurich, which requires completion by June 30, 2024). The degree has been earned.
- Candidates who want to apply for their birthday must be after the 31st of December 1988.
- Candidates must have an Academic host professor recommendation letter (with a brief CV) required.
Duration of this Scholarship
- On September 1st, the 2024-25 school year begins, so the scholarship will be available
- It is a degree of a maximum of 12 months which will begin in September.
- In this Scholarship, no prolongation will be possible.
Amount of this Scholarship
- The money that this scholarship will provide will only be able to cover the expense of only 1 person.
- This Money award will not be a wage in any way.
- This Scholarship will provide a monthly stipend of 1920 CHF will be 663,651 Pakistani Rupees.
Selection Criteria of this Scholarship
- Candidates who have the credentials, ability, and drive to study will be selected.
- The study methodology used in the study should be unique and valid.
- Candidates who have the potential for further academic collaboration and who have the supervision quality in an academic setting.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who want to apply can download the forms and guidelines can download it from the Zip file Application Packages.
- Candidates can print out the document and fill it out.
- The Last date to apply is September 30 and all the Information is available on the official website.
How To Submit the Forms?
- The candidate should submit the forms in two separate physical copies
- Candidates can send letters via Email and they can have the rest of the information and get in touch with them via Email.