Do You Know Today What is Gold rate In Pakistan?
Gold is a metal of yellow color. Gold is used in Asian countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh etc. The demand for gold increases during the wedding season. it’s a cultural thing in these countries to wear or to give gold at weddings.
Rates of Gold are decreasing day by day in the international market. Because of that gold prices are also decreasing in different cities of Pakistan. Wednesday 12th of July today’s gold rate in Pakistan is RS 204,000 per tola. This price is for 24 Carat Gold.
- The price for 22-carat Gold is Rs 160322
- The price for 21-carat Gold is RS 178,546
- The price for 18-carat Gold is RS 131,173
Prices of Gold in Different Cities of Pakistan
|Cities||21K Gold per Tola||22K Gold per Tola||24K Gold per Tola|
These prices were of pure Gold without any grams added to the gold. The price of Gold in the International market is $1942
Price of Gold With Grams
|Tola with grams||Prices|
|24-Carat Gold per 10 Grams||174,897RS|
|24-Carat Gold Per Tola||204,000RS|
|22-Carat Gold Per 10 Grams||160,322RS|
|22-Carat Gold Per Tola||187,000RS|
Reasons For Increase In Gold Prices
- When the price of the dollar increases then the prices of gold also increase because both gold and the dollar are linked with each other in the International Market.
- When the Production of Gold decreases then also the price of Gold increases.
- When the interest rate increases in the market the rate of gold also increases.
- When the demand for Gold increases globally then also the price of gold increase.